Its that time of year again when people start panicking about getting a Glastonbury Festival ticket in the resale. This year’s resale of cancelled/returned tickets will take place on Thursday 14th April (coach + ticket) and Sun 17th April (just ticket)
As in previous years, the exact number of tickets in the resales will not be announced, however, it is likely to be a limited quantity – split between general admission tickets and coach packages.
The coach package sale is limited to 2 tickets per transaction, to reflect the limited number of seats available per coach. COACH + TICKET PACKAGES SOLD OUT
You can still travel by coach by booking through National Express if you have a standard ticket – CLICK HERE
UK buyers must use a debit card. International buyers must use a credit card.
Tickets cost £228 + £5 booking fee per person, (plus the cost of your coach ticket if its a package)
Car park tickets will be available during the general admission resale on Sunday 17th April. Any campervan and tipi cancellations will go back on sale immediately after the general admission resale
Tips for getting Tickets
- Transfer all ticket money into one account, remember only 4 tickets per transaction. Share the details of the bank account with all the people that are trying to get tickets.
- Be persistent, patient, and calm!
- Be aware that tickets are not held whilst you’re entering your details, so you need to be ready to enter all your details quickly and accurately once you reach the booking page. Access to the booking page is limited to 10 minutes from the point you enter your registration details
- If there is a group of you trying to get tickets make sure you have everyone’s registration numbers and postcodes.
- If a number of your group is trying to get tickets don’t worry about double bookings as you can only buy 1 ticket per registration number
- Have all the details you need ready to copy and paste
- Try different links not just the “ticket homepage”
- Arm your self with a laptop, tablet and phone and use as many IPs as possible. There is strength in numbers!
- Have different devices on different internet connections trying for tickets.
- Keep hitting F5 to refresh until you see the booking page.
- Past advice from Glastonbury Festival has been to stick to one tab in one browser window.
- If you get through to a booking page and it freezes DO NOT CLICK REFRESH, click back once
- Keep in touch using Whatsapp, Facebook etc.