The festival has a layout that is crafted around a central storyline that expands with each year. Be transported to what feels like a different time in the Boomtown narrative. Every kind of musical genre is celebrated at BoomTown, from ska, folk, gypsy, reggae, world, punk, pirate and disco to electro-swing, jazz, blue-grass, bass, jungle and techno, all enjoyed in a spirit of unity and freedom. A huge amount of great music with 500+ artists performing on 100+ stages
Returning to Matterley Estate, near Winchester, Hampshire on Thursday 9th to Sunday 12th August 2018.
Ticket prices start from £183.50. On sale at 7pm 1st Nov
More ticket details below
Boomtown has established itself as one of Europe’s most creative and inspiring events on the festival scene. With its diverse lineups, crazy story-lines and immersing festival-goers within the narrative. The festival becomes a temporary city for 4 days a year, complete with nine districts across four areas and festival-goers become citizens of this creative landscape that reflects the current global society.
The event is simply fields ahead of every other festival on the UK and maybe even world calendar. From epic stage designs to “street” performances from actors around the site. You can truly immerse yourself in the festival, it’s atmosphere and the ongoing, ever-expanding story-line.
IMPORTANT TICKET INFO before tickets go on sale November 1st!
2. Make sure you have your debit/credit card ready (and a spare – some banks decline one off payments) that matches your billing address and have all the correct details of your buddies (name, email addresses, postcode). You can get a max of 4 per order.
3. Choose your tickets >> Ticket page: Buy Adipex From Europe << and click ‘Reserve Tickets’ at the bottom of the page – your tickets aren’t reserved until they’re in your basket!! You then have 15 minutes to complete the purchase before they disappear!
4. It is only the early tiers that have such high demand. Concentrate on bagging your entry tickets first. You can log back in for other tickets later if needed.
5. Note: Coach Traveller tickets can only be bought with a coach ticket bought through Boomtown or TheTicketSellers and you must travel on the coach to be admitted to site.
6. Deposit/split payment are not automated (log in when you wish to pay the balance) and must be paid up through your TheTicketSellers account by June 4th 2018 – there is zero wiggle room on this so please put a reminder on your phone to make sure you don’t miss the deadline, which will void your previous payment(s) and your ticket!